| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Adana in February is quite mild at 10.8 °C (51.44 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16.2 °C (61.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6.4 °C (43.5 °F).
- In February there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 9.8 °C (17.6 °F).
- The weather in February is hardly arid with intermittent rain. Circa 91.8mm (3.6in) of liquid is dumped during an average of 8 days.
- In February the blue above Adana is slightly fair having on average an unexceptional 5:29 of magnificent solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 10:19 long and the longest day is 11:16 long with an average length of 10:46.
- There are approximately 5:07 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 51.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 48.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Adana February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Adana, Turkey
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Adana:
- Sivas, Turkey - 342.1 kms (212.6 miles) NNE
- Kayseri, Turkey - 195.1 kms (121.3 miles) N
- Malatya, Turkey - 293.1 kms (182.2 miles) NE
- Kahramanmaras, Turkey - 159.9 kms (99.4 miles) ENE
- Urfa, Turkey - 308.1 kms (191.4 miles) E
- Aleppo, Syria - 191.6 kms (119 miles) ESE
- Latakia, Syrian Arab Republic - 166.6 kms (103.5 miles) SSE
- Hama, Syrian Arab Republic - 245.1 kms (152.3 miles) SSE
- Tartous, Syrian Arab Republic - 239.3 kms (148.7 miles) SSE
- Tripoli, Lebanon - 285.3 kms (177.3 miles) S
- Cedars, Bsharri, Lebanon - 311.4 kms (193.5 miles) SSE