| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Adana in June is fairly hot at 25.3 °C (77.54 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.7 °C (89.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 19.9 °C (67.8 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in June is 11.8 °C (21.2 °F).
- The weather in June is somewhat parched with scarcely any rain. A paltry 24.6mm (1in) of liquid is unloaded across on average 2 days.
- The skies in Adana are beaming with an average of a hefty 11:13 of dazzling sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 14:31 long and the longest day is 14:41 long with an average length of 14:39.
- There are approximately 3:16 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 77.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 22.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Adana June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Adana, Turkey
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Adana:
- Sivas, Turkey - 342.1 kms (212.6 miles) NNE
- Kayseri, Turkey - 195.1 kms (121.3 miles) N
- Malatya, Turkey - 293.1 kms (182.2 miles) NE
- Kahramanmaras, Turkey - 159.9 kms (99.4 miles) ENE
- Urfa, Turkey - 308.1 kms (191.4 miles) E
- Aleppo, Syria - 191.6 kms (119 miles) ESE
- Latakia, Syrian Arab Republic - 166.6 kms (103.5 miles) SSE
- Hama, Syrian Arab Republic - 245.1 kms (152.3 miles) SSE
- Tartous, Syrian Arab Republic - 239.3 kms (148.7 miles) SSE
- Tripoli, Lebanon - 285.3 kms (177.3 miles) S
- Cedars, Bsharri, Lebanon - 311.4 kms (193.5 miles) SSE